Services: For four years I was a Technical Evaluator at FoodChain ID, one of the Technical Administrators for the Non-GMO Project’s (NGP) Product Verification Program. As one of three Senior Technical Evaluators on the FoodChain ID staff, I helped hundreds of clients demonstrate compliance of their products, ingredients and production facilities to achieve final verification on thousands of products. Since 2016, I have leveraged my knowledge of certification programs to help dozens of companies meet their certification goals.
While my main focus is Non-GMO certification through the Non-GMO Project’s Product Verification Program and NSF’s True North Non-GMO Protocol, I also help clients achieve Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Plant-Based, and Clean-Label certification.
My consulting services include, but aren’t limited to:
- Advising on the documentation required for faster approval and certification
- Acting as the liaison between brand owners and suppliers/co-packers
- Assisting with formulating compliant products
- Non-GMO/Organic/Gluten-Free/Vegan/Clean-Label ingredient sourcing
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) development for ingredients and facilities
- Training staff on completing paperwork and/or navigating FoodChain ID’s SupplyTrak database (Non-GMO Project Verified only)
- Guidance on standard/certification program changes and annual renewals
Hourly consulting rate: $150
I can also provide customized quotes for lengthy or special projects. I also provide a discounted rate if you are interested in multiple certification programs. For more information or a custom quote email me at karin@KnowGMOs.com.
Helping is one of my favorite things to do, so please contact me today for assistance with your certification questions or if you’d like more information about my services and fees.
Karin Tobin, Certification Consultant