Services: I worked for four years as a Technical Evaluator at FoodChain ID, one of the Technical Administrators for the Non-GMO Project’s (NGP) Product Verification Program. As one of three Senior Technical Evaluators on the FoodChain ID staff, I helped hundreds of clients demonstrate the compliance of their products, ingredients and production facilities to achieve final verification on thousands of products.
My consulting services include, but aren’t limited to:
- Advising on the documentation required for faster approval and certification
- Assisting with formulating Non-GMO compliant products
- Non-GMO ingredient sourcing
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) development for ingredients and facilities
- Training staff on completing paperwork and/or navigating FoodChain ID’s SupplyTrak database
- Guidance on standard/certification program changes and annual renewals
I provide consulting services to participants enrolled in the Non-GMO Project Product Verification Program and NSF’s True North Non-GMO/GE Protocol.
Non-GMO Project/True North compliance consulting: $150/hour
I can also provide customized quotes for lengthy or special projects, or if your company is simply in need of contract work. Email me at karin@KnowGMOs.com.
Helping is one of my favorite things to do, so please contact me today for assistance with your Non-GMO certification questions or if you’d like more information about my services and fees.
Karin Tobin, Non-GMO Certification Consultant